With the warmer weather that we found I could finally put the machine on. A slight leak in the fill in tap, just add a little of Teflon, and tightening, all is well.

It’s been three days that the machine works for at least 4 hours, and I made many rinses. Water has assumed an aspect totally normal and have no bad smell, I could finally enjoy a coffee.

Very surprising result of this machine with its tiny boiler stuck like that on group, and the pre-infusion that is adjusted with the tap water intake, in addition to the fineness of grinding it complicates the equation, but it must be exciting to explore. I have not been able to get out the best I think, but I do not have time unfortunately to further my study.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.